Warranted to last 500 hours (prorated for use), the MAXJET 5i combines OMAX precision with rugged durability and convenience. This one-piece integrated nozzle eliminates the need for rebuilding the nozzle assembly; simply replace the whole assembly when needed. The MAXJET 5i also provides for more accurate and consistent jet alignment which prolongs mixing tube life and gives you better quality cuts over the life of the nozzle assembly.
- High quality nozzle components - diamond orifice and carbide disc are permanently fixed inside the mixing chamber and nozzle body to ensure precise internal component alignment
- Get better quality cut parts
- Completely integrated nozzle body comes ready to install
- Reduce downtime – no more nozzle body rebuilds!
- Experience overall lower operating cost compared to traditional nozzles
- Prolong mixing tube life by generating a more accurate jet stream to reduce internal contact with abrasive
Related ArticlesView All Articles
In the world of abrasive waterjet cutting, the nozzle is where all the proverbial magic happens. It's here that the high-pressure water makes its way to a jewel orifice that focuses the water into a thin beam. The water beam then enters the mixing tube where the cutting abrasive is introduced to the stream. The water and abrasive then exit the nozzle, ready to cut. Historically, most...Read More »
As a leading manufacturer of commercial and consumer cardio and strength equipment, Life Fitness depends on tradeshows for business growth and continued success. These events are where gym and fitness club owners, equipment dealers and other potential customers gather to evaluate and actually purchase products. So needless to say, new product development and production schedules at...Read More »