The GlobalMAX 2040 is a value-focused abrasive waterjet that can cut almost any material and a wide variety of thicknesses without any heat-affected zone. The 2040 model features a 13’ 3” x 6’ 8” cutting bed and has a number of compatible accessories. This waterjet is ideal for shops that need to cut large parts or multiple nested parts from large sheets of material. Waterjet system includes pump and software.
Need help finding the right machine for you? Check out our waterjet selection wizard.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||15' 11" x 13' 6"||4,851 mm x 4,114 mm|
|Height **||9' 3"||2,820 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||6,400 lb||2,903 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||13' 3" x 6' 8"||4,038 mm x 2,032 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||5"||125 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||13' 7" x 7' 2"||4,140 mm x 2,184 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Max. Supported Material Load||100 lb/ft2||488 kg/m2|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0070"||±0.1778 mm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- IntelliMAX Global software uses our 4th generation cutting model to deliver the fast and efficient cutting
- IntelliMAX software is easy to use; operators can learn to import, draw and cut parts in one day
- Innovative Omega Drive System provides smoother transition from rotary motion to linear motion compared to traditional rack and pinion drive systems
- Omega Drive tooth engagement minimizes backlash and improves reliability
- Drive system requires no lubrication which can attract and retain garnet
- GlobalMAX pumps feature OMAX direct drive technology proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- The highly efficient GlobalMAX pumps convert over 85% electrical power to pure cutting power