The MAXIEM 2030 is ready for large-scale precision machining, whether oversize parts or nested multiple parts, making it ideal for mainstream job shops and OEMs. With the addition of the optional A-Jet 5-axis cutting head, complex 3D parts can be machined easily with the MAXIEM 2030. The innovative IntelliMAX Software Suite on the powerful controller allows for easy programming of complex parts, with a high resolution screen providing a crystal clear view of tool paths. Waterjet system includes pump and software.
Need help finding the right machine for you? Check out our waterjet selection wizard.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||14’ 1” x 12’ 2”||4,293 mm x 3,708 mm|
|Height **||8’ 10”||2,692 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||4,500 lb||2,041 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||10' 0" x 6’ 7”||3,048 mm x 2,007 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||12”||305 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||12’ 2” x 7’ 0”||3,708 mm x 2,134 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||500 in/min||12,700 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0030"||±0.0762 mm|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0050"||±0.1270 mm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint does not include controller or pump.
** With standard whip plumbing. Optional scissor plumbing reduces the height.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry
- Backed by our exclusive IntelliMAX Software with real world cutting data
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floor space utilization
- The mobile control station allows operators direct and efficient access to the cutting process with storage for all of the tools and spares
- Powerful all-in-one controller computer with large 23" screen
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- Environmentally "green" system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Standard patent-pending IntelliTRAX traction drive inside the X-Y Axis beams fully enclosed inside coated steel covers
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Standard IntelliVISOR SE System Monitoring offers predictive maintenance and system monitoring to minimize unexpected downtime
- Optional scissor-style hard plumbing adds another level of safety by using contained high-pressure components, as well as contributes to a smaller footprint, lower maintenance, and higher reliability
- Optional Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Optional Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly's large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
- Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
- Optional IntelliCAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Highly efficient, industry-proven direct drive pumps available up to 40 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA