With the OMAX Mobile JetMachining Center, the OMAX Corporation meets the specific requirements of the oil field maintenance, high-rise steel construction, shipbuilding, commercial industries supporting government programs, and any other commercial businesses needing to easily transport waterjet equipment on a regular basis. Essentially, the extremely durable and reliable system is a transportable abrasive waterjet shop mounted to a steel base with forklift access points, so the entire system can be quickly and easily moved.
- System components rest on a durable, epoxy-coated platform that features metal tie-down rings for safe and secure shipping
- Delivered completely assembled and factory tested; includes a direct drive pump, a chiller, water softener system, and 100 lb bulk hopper for abrasive storage
Need help finding the right machine for you? Check out our waterjet selection wizard.
|Footprint * – (L x W)||19’ 1” x 6’ 2”||5,817 mm x 1,877 mm|
|Height **||8’ 7”||2,616 mm|
|Weight (tank empty)||18,000 lb||8,165 kg|
|X-Y Cutting Envelope ***||4’ 4” x 2’ 2”||1,321 mm x 660 mm|
|Z-Axis Travel ***||8”||203 mm|
|Table Size – (L x W)||5’ 9” x 2’ 6”||1,753 mm x 762 mm|
Standard Model Specifications
|Speed||180 in/min||4,572 mm/min|
|Linear Positional Accuracy||±0.0010"||±0.0254 mm|
|Ballbar Circularity||±0.0025"||±0.0635 mm|
All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
* Footprint includes controller but not the pump.
** With standard scissor plumbing.
*** Additional accessories may reduce travel.
- Platform configurable with a OMAX 2626 or OMAX 2652
- Ideal cutting tool for oil field maintenance, high-rise steel construction, shipbuilding, military, commercial business sectors, and other mobile applications
- Entire system can be quickly and easily moved and is transportable in a standard shipping container
- System disconnect box with safety lockout feature
- Epoxy-coated platform equipped with proven OMAX table, pump, and PC-based controller technology
- Major equipment mounted to steel base with forklift access pockets
- Platform corners equipped with lifting eyes for convenient maneuvering with an overhead crane
- Tie-down rings along the platform sides for overall safe shipment and three specific central tie-down rings for additional protection for the EnduroMAX Pump and JetMachining Center
- Adjustable leveling foot located on the bottom of the PC-based controller to support the controller during shipment
- Adjustable PC-based controller’s swing arm can be locked into any position during shipment and operation
- Flooring comprised of rubberized, non-skid, and anti-fungal material
- No tool changes and minimal fixturing reduces setup by 50% or more
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
- Designed and manufactured at the OMAX factory in Kent, Washington, USA
- Standard programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET 5i Nozzle boosts productivity and process efficiency
- Standard IntelliCAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Standard IntelliVISOR SE System Monitoring offers predictive maintenance and system monitoring to minimize unexpected downtime
- Standard Rapid Water Level Control for cleaner, safer, and quieter submerged cutting completes most work below 80 dBA
- Standard 100 lb Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly's large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
- Standard Water Softener System to treat regional hard water conditions
- Standard Chiller System to cool water supply on a seasonal or regular basis
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Environmentally "green" system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- High efficiency EnduroMAX pump system available in 30 hp, 40 hp, 50 hp or 100 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Highly robust and reliable pump design capable of over 1,000 hours between maintenance