All products meet rigorous international standards and requirements. Learn more »
With thousands installed worldwide, the MAXIEM Direct Drive Pump is proven to provide reliability and flexibility in any work environment. Utilizing the same variable frequency drive technology as the market-leading OMAX EnduroMAX Pump, the MAXIEM Direct Drive Pump can vary the motor RPM to cover both low and high pressure operation. The pump’s three cylinders are coordinated to provide a smooth high pressure output flow, without significant pressure fluctuations.
Benefits & Features
* JetPower is directly proportional to the water pressure at the nozzle times the volume flow rate of the waterjet stream.
** Recommended maximum orifice size. Smaller orifice sizes have a corresponding lower flow rate.
- Simple industry-proven and robust pump design
- Highly reliable design capable of over 500 cutting hours between maintenance cycles
- Variable Frequency Drive reduces startup power consumption and maximizes operating flexibility
- Continuous 50,000psi operation for faster part processing
- One of the lowest pump operating noise levels in the industry
- Optional Water Recycling System for closed loop operation
- Integrated charge pump with pressure tank
- Available in 20 hp, 30 hp, and 40 hp models
- Increased productivity with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Advanced direct drive pump technology lowers operating costs and increases pump operating life
- Continuously adjustable VFD technology significantly expands pump capabilities by controlling output flow rate and pressure
- Lower overall energy costs compared to inefficient intensifier pump designs
- Simple design provides easy access to all major components
- Direct drive pump technology delivers the highest JetPower in the industry for faster and more efficient cutting
- Environmentally “green” system with quiet and clean operation and low electrical consumption
- Made in the USA alongside the MAXIEM JetMachining® Center for maximum compatibility
What can we help you with?