The DualBRIDGE System offers dramatic increase in productivity and flexibility. A configuration option for large-table JetMachining Centers and the only DualBRIDGE traction drive system in the waterjet industry! The DualBRIDGE System is a configuration option that allows the addition of a second Y-bridge to boost efficiency and flexibility. The system can be added to any new or existing 80X, 120X or 160X OMAX JetMachining Centers. With OMAX's DualBRIDGE System, two Y-bridges work independently from each other, significantly increasing machine capacity. The bridges can be programmed to produce separate components or can work in tandem to cut one large part. The system also boosts utilization rates, as cutting can be performed while materials are loaded and unloaded from the machine.
- DualBRIDGE System makes use of OMAX Intelli-MAX Premium software, which is already installed on all OMAX JetMachining Centers
- An operator can program the independent cutting heads to produce separate parts or work in tandem to cut one large part, significantly increasing the machine capacity
- All existing OMAX accessories are fully compatible with the addition of a second Y-bridge
- On OMAX machines, you can opt for touch screen monitors on the Y-bridges for easier access to computer controls
- The DualBRIDGE System boosts utilization rates as your cutting can be performed while materials are loaded and unloaded from the machine
- To achieve the fastest cutting speed in the industry, you can configure the system with multiple cutting heads and pumps on one machine
- Touch Screen Monitors for each Y-Bridge
- Second Z-Axis for each Y-Bridge for up to four cutting heads
- 80X Series, 120X Series, or 160X Series JetMachining Center
- Separate EnduroMAX Pump for second Y-Bridge
Related ArticlesView All Articles
For over twenty years, Tredinox has been the go-to supplier of stainless steel in Northern Italy. They keep 2500 tons of stainless in stock of varying thicknesses. The company brought in waterjet to handle larger thickness pieces quickly and accurately.
Read More »
Last year all the technological pieces fell into place for WaneShear Technologies LLC, enabling the company to successfully fabricate the world's first WaneShear. The unique lumber-cutting system was a longtime dream of Ron McGehee and his son Clark and only recently became a reality as a result of today's advanced servomotors and high-powered computers....Read More »